Guest viewing is limited

How to respond to S7 report - in statement or on Court Day?

DIDDY

Hello All.

I have Final Hearing next week and I am preparing statement and response to Cafcass S7.

How best to address what is in the report - should I respond in my statement, or is it best left until the day when I can direct these to the Cafcass office?

(If anyone has recent experience of cross examining a Cafcass officer please share your experiences)

Thanks.
D.

Is there no DRA after the S7 and before final hearing? If not then yes I would briefly address elements of the S7 that you don't agree with (and why) in your final statement. But not to the extent it's not a good final statement on all other aspects and why you should get the order you're asking for. You can also do a position statement before the final hearing.

Sorry yes Ash, we have had the DRA, no agreement reached so sent up to the Final Hearing.
As for making a position statement (although I have already made 3 so far) for the Final Hearing, is there a template or guide out there that you could recommend at all?
Thanks.

The sample is for an enforcement but gives an idea of layout and tone.

I'm expecting mine in mid September and have not yet received the S7. Did you get yours just now, like a week or so before your final hearing?

Back