Guest viewing is limited

How do I submit my allegations against her?

MountainGoat

Help desperately needed please.

I have to answer my stbx's statement and a table listing her allegations for a fact finding hearing.

I have replied to her statement with my statement and in the table of her allegations denied and stated that they are false, with a summary of why.

I now need to state if I have any allegations against her, which I have......
1) Ivolving the children in adult matters
2) False allegations resulting in health problems and anxiety
3) Drug misuse
4) Smacking the children
5) Harassing my friends and witnesses

How do I go about this? Do I take her document and now say I'm the applicant and she is the respondent or just make a list in a word document?

There is also a box asking for bundle references but I dont have links to a bundle and all my evidence is in my full statement?

Thankyou in advance.

I have to answer my stbx's statement and a table listing her allegations for a fact finding hearing.

I have replied to her statement with my statement and in the table of her allegations denied and stated that they are false, with a summary of why.

3) Drug misuse
4) Smacking the children

How do I go about this? Do I take her document and now say I'm the applicant and she is the respondent or just make a list in a word document?

There is also a box asking for bundle references but I dont have links to a bundle and all my evidence is in my full statement?

Thankyou in advance.
Also where it asks for bundle reference you can instead put this:
Applicants statement 10/11/23
paragraph 12-14 etc
And if you have any photo or text message evidence, you put your initials then a number e.g nfsj/01

3) Drug misuse
4) Smacking the children

Thankyou in advance.

Are you the applicant or respondent in these proceedings?

Have you been ordered to respond to the scott schedule by a set date?

And have you been ordered to submit your own scott schedule?

I am the respondent.
It’s got to be in by Thursday. Been trying to do it in between work and trying to see the kids.
I’ve been asked if I want to submit my own allegations. I’ve downloaded the link NanaforSonsjustice posted and am using that. 👍

Back