Guest viewing is limited

Holiday contact

acf12345

CAO has been in place since Summer 2023 and child’s mum has caused constant issues since. I have a NMO against her because of stalking and abuse. At every opportunity she makes life difficult for me and I am struggling.
My time with child is as follows:
Alternate weekends
Tuesday - Wednesday over night
Easter holidays - week 1 me week 2 her
Summer holidays - 1 week each starting with me

I have spoke to my ex today in regards to Easter plans as court order does not specify when week 1 begins, but is my weekend so I suggested Friday - following Saturday 11am then she has child from Saturday 11am until she is back at school (10 days contact as it is 18 days off school) and she has contested and said Friday - Friday me Friday - Friday her then Friday - Sunday me.
I disagree as she said she wanted the final holiday week to settle child back into a routine for school so it wouldn’t make sense for me to have my child the final weekend, and the court order says week 1 and week 2 my view is the best option for child is to split down the middle so she’s not being passed between us both but will have consistent time. I feel ex is trying to keep weekend contact in place to suit her. As the court order says week 1 me week 2 her am I right in thinking this temporarily over rides alternate weekend contact and then this continues after the Easter holidays?

I have been controlled and dictated to for 5 years by this woman so as I will be collecting child from school on the Friday I am thinking I have the upper hand if she chooses not to agree as child is in my care. Have previously involved solicitors and ended up massively out of pocket so would like to resolve this with her but she is impossible to communicate with.

Back