Guest viewing is limited

General advice.

Rhys1342

Hello, while my ex was pregnant and after she gave birth she was extremely abusive, physically and emotionally. She lies and manipulates situations to play the victim and has made up some extremely ridiculous things against me on her c100. Claiming I was smoking weed heavily and strangled her while my daughter was present and got on top of her and punched her. I use my daughter as a weapon and have caused emotional distress to my daughter. I live with my landlord-I have my own room with my own bathroom and a travel cot “everything she needs” for over night stays. He also has his 2 daughters over some days as she’s saying that overnight stays are an issue. I also reported her for throwing a baby bottle at me that smacked my daughter on the back of her legs and she obviously denied it and social passed the assessment on both of us. When she got physical I had to restrain her physically and I called the police while trying to do so. As I got put through to police she screamed “get off of me” and then the phone got disconnected, she then picked up an ab roller and beat me with the small bar and then would throw water over me as I managed to get out the police got called to my mums address they came to our home after i answered the phone call, they needed to do a welfare check as my daughter who was 4 months old at the time was present. I explained what happened and she made an allegation that I strangled her. I was arrested but released very quickly. Prior to that she explained to the health visiter she has sever thoughts of harming herself and gets aggressive and throws stuff at me. I use to call my family members to stay on the phone with me as she would get extremely physical. If I would go to call the police she would say “if you call them I will make stuff up against you” so I started to voice record her and get my family to record her talking while I was on the phone to them. I was driving and she was sat in the back seat with my daughter while she was 6 months old and was screaming and started to hit me mutiple times. I have over 45 screen shots of messages of her telling me disgusting insults and telling me I can’t see my daughter and just genuinely using her as a weapon against me. I also have 2 recordings clearly showing she’s unstable and erratic. I’ve gone to the police and shown evidence as they said it falls under “controlling and coercive behaviour and assault” but because I’ve gathered it with no timeline of events and not logged it as it happened they can’t do anything. I guess I’m just looking for general advice. As I have my first phone call with cafcass soon. I have all the evidence in black and white showing what she’s exactly like to contradict her lies.

Back