Guest viewing is limited

Form C2

Oneofmany

All, I'm just going over the docs that my Solicitor sent me when they got the court bundle relating to the FHDRA. In the Notice of proceedings it states the below

If you want to apply for an order In respect of any of the children named on the
Notice, fill in Form C2.

Am assuming my side of this is simply the C100?

My solicitor advocate has not mention Form C2. Rather than a cost incurring email to them can someone please shed some light if this is something that needs to be completed from my side?? or is it something the ex would do???

We didnt get a Form C7 in response to the application which I was kind of expecting as apparently im a menace to society!!!! Any ideas??

TIA

All, I'm just going over the docs that my Solicitor sent me when they got the court bundle relating to the FHDRA. In the Notice of proceedings it states the below

If you want to apply for an order In respect of any of the children named on the
Notice, fill in Form C2.

Am assuming my side of this is simply the C100?

My solicitor advocate has not mention Form C2. Rather than a cost incurring email to them can someone please shed some light if this is something that needs to be completed from my side?? or is it something the ex would do???

We didnt get a Form C7 in response to the application which I was kind of expecting as apparently im a menace to society!!!! Any ideas??

TIA
You don’t need a C2 if you have submitted a C100. A C2 is for an application within proceedings, so for a specific issue or prohibited steps or enforcement of the original order. E.g if you wanted to prevent ex from moving children out of the area if you heard she was, you would complete a C2 as you are already going through court with the C100.

You don’t need a C2 if you have submitted a C100. A C2 is for an application within proceedings, so for a specific issue or prohibited steps or enforcement of the original order. E.g if you wanted to prevent ex from moving children out of the area if you heard she was, you would complete a C2 as you are already going through court with the C100.
Roger that, thanks. Any idea's on why there may not be a C7 included in the bundle? Is it not compulsory for her to complete one?

TIA

Roger that, thanks. Any idea's on why there may not be a C7 included in the bundle? Is it not compulsory for her to complete one?

TIA
Sometimes they complete it and send it to the court and the court forward it to you, but recently the court don’t forward them. Or sometimes the ex just doesn’t complete it.

Did she complete a C1A?

Back