Guest viewing is limited

Final hearing

capa

Experienced member
I've just received a date for my final hearing in relation to finances, up to now the ex has not disclosed any financial documents or form e and has failed to show for the first and rescheduled forst hearing, for both those occasions I was able to redact my financial details yet I've been told now as it's the final hearing this is no longer the case, now I predict the ex won't turn up or send her disclosures so now she will get to see those financial summaries and possibly not turn up, can I enforce a redaction again for her but not for the judge? Done it twice before but for me the fact she will see these and me having no sight of hers is not right. Anyone had experience of this or do I have to obey and send her the unrelated version

I would go for full disclosure myself. It means you can present as an honest, reliable person whose evidence is credible in court whilst she cannot. Normally in such circumstances, the honest person is rewarded for it (e.g. if you say she could earn a lot more than she does and she doesn't disclose, they may well accept your evidence of her earning capacity, even if you inflate it....)

I have to update my form E, for up to date disclosure, now I've had a promotion would I mention this in the section of significant changes in last 12 and next 12 months? The wage increase is about 500 per month ,would this in the eyes of form E be significant?

Back