Guest viewing is limited

Fact find result

rhinob456

I posted on here earlier this year regarding a cao application after my ex called the police on me saying I had sexually abused my daughter, I got to the directions hearing with an interim contact order supervised ordered after that hearing until the fact find, the ex was a LIP until this hearing where she was legally aided so received a barrister. I have just received no findings so can now enjoy unsupervised contact until a directions hearing again in early October. Trust the process i advise anyone that hasn't done anything to get legal help this process has started in april and is hopefully coming to an end by November I have spent a lot of money and I am by no means rich but I was frugal and applied for a loan nothing was going to stop me from seeing my daughter. My barrister was excellent and spent a good hour and a half on my ex where as hers only spent about half an hour as my answers were clear, they do try trip you up but as long as your story is straight you cannot mess up just always remain calm and focus on the outcome and not the dirty tactics

Back