Guest viewing is limited

Fact find cancelled until next July

Cheers mate. Will keep you updated. Been researching who the head judge for my family court, Central Family Court, Holborn so that I can email them but no luck as yet. No one in the court is willing to provide me with his email address. They're just giving me a general email address for the public. I know my email will not get to the Head Judge.
Write a letter and address it to the head Judge. They will have to pass it to him or her

Hi @mikeayo1891 how did you get on mate with transferring to get an earlier date?
This is concerning, my case is with CFC but I have not got that far yet.
Directions hearing listed in a couple of weeks that will be my first hearing but I'm fairly certain it will end up at a FFH as CC safeguarding letter recommended as much.
Thanks.

Hi @mikeayo1891 how did you get on mate with transferring to get an earlier date?
This is concerning, my case is with CFC but I have not got that far yet.
Directions hearing listed in a couple of weeks that will be my first hearing but I'm fairly certain it will end up at a FFH as CC safeguarding letter recommended as much.
Thanks.
Hi @HaychAyy . Not got too far with this tbh. I wrote to the head of the family court at CFC about almost 4 weeks ago but I am yet to receive an acknowledgement let alone a response. I do however have a Pre-Trial Hearing (PTH) at the end of Feb to discuss the modalities / admissible evidences ahead of the FFH in November. I am hoping to use the PTH to argue for my FFH days to be reduced from 3 days to 2 days and also to argue that the FFH date be moved much closer or the worst case scenario be allowed some interim direct contact (even if in contact centre) whilst I await the November hearing. Its a mess.

Hi @HaychAyy . Not got too far with this tbh. I wrote to the head of the family court at CFC about almost 4 weeks ago but I am yet to receive an acknowledgement let alone a response. I do however have a Pre-Trial Hearing (PTH) at the end of Feb to discuss the modalities / admissible evidences ahead of the FFH in November. I am hoping to use the PTH to argue for my FFH days to be reduced from 3 days to 2 days and also to argue that the FFH date be moved much closer or the worst case scenario be allowed some interim direct contact (even if in contact centre) whilst I await the November hearing. Its a mess.

Are you represented @mikeayo1891 ?

Is there any chance of having the FFH dismissed entirely at the PTH with some strong advocation by a DAB?

Failing that, FFH requested to be brought forward and interim contact until FFH date.

Are you represented @mikeayo1891 ?

Is there any chance of having the FFH dismissed entirely at the PTH with some strong advocation by a DAB?

Failing that, FFH requested to be brought forward and interim contact until FFH date.
@Kyle Unfortunately I'm not represented and obviously at a disadvantage. I am hoping to get some free representation from WeAreAdvocates but not sure if i'll get it. Interesting what you suggested about getting a DAB to argue against a FFH at the Pre-Trial Hearing when a FFH has already been ordered. Is that even possible? Can another judge argue against the need for a FFH when their predecessor has already ordered for one to take place? I dunno if its possible as I assumed that the purpose of the Pre-Trial Hearing is just to agree modalities for the upcoming FFH in November.

Back