Guest viewing is limited

Ex

Stephen

Can the court make my ex partner put me on my son birth certificate and if she denies it could I do it with out her permission if I had something from the courts

I think you can apply to court to be recognised as the father and then go for parental responsibility whichbis key really to have any rights

Have you taken any legal advice, like a free initial consultation

You can't put yourself on the birth certificate without exes permission, however the courts will grant a declaration of parentage and parental responsibility order most likely if you are the father.

I think you can apply to court to be recognised as the father and then go for parental responsibility whichbis key really to have any rights

Have you taken any legal advice, like a free initial consultation
I've tried mediation and she's refused to do it so I'm having to fill a c100 form

You can't put yourself on the birth certificate without exes permission, however the courts will grant a declaration of parentage and parental responsibility order most likely if you are the father.
Tbh that's all I want is to have parentage and parental responsibility I'm still paying for stuff for him even though I'm not on the birth certificate

Tbh that's all I want is to have parentage and parental responsibility I'm still paying for stuff for him even though I'm not on the birth certificate
If she's refusing to put you on it you are best to also make sure to apply for arrangements on the c100. Refusal and frustration of your rights is not a good sign already and you would likely end up back in court anyway.

If she's refusing to put you on it you are best to also make sure to apply for arrangements on the c100. Refusal and frustration of your rights is not a good sign already and you would likely end up back in court anyway.
That's what I am doing just waiting for the letters from the solicitors/ mediator
That I've tried to meditate and she's refused

Back