Guest viewing is limited

EX is constantly changing when i have my child

brad259

Hi Dads,

Firstly apologies, I know this question has been asked a million times before, and I have read previous advice given.

Long story short, I split with the mother of my child beginning of september. Amicable at best, but we quickly agreed dates etc, On weekends I dont have my boy I have him tues/weds for the nights. Weekends I do, I have him Weds night and Fri/Sat/Sun. Over the past 10 days, she is constantly trying to say I am not allowed to make plans just in case i need to have him. 100% this is to see her new fella. I dont know what to do, as I am feeling guilty for making plans on my days where im not supposed to have him! What do I do? It feels like shes using my child as a weapon against me. Amount of times she's called me a bad dad, and I dont want anything to do with him is insane. I have full Screenshots of conversations, showing dates we have agreed, and some of the text abuse.

Hi

First step here would probably be to try mediation to agree something in principle. It won't be legally binding but this arrangement can't continue as it's not fair for you or your son.

Hopefully a mediator could help with this. I think what your ex us doing is quite common.

Back