Guest viewing is limited

Ex broke court order

AJH11

Interim court order states ex to file witness statements and all evidence of allegations to social worker (and copy me) last week.
I chased up ex’s solicitor, and was ignored. I contacted the social worker (cc’d ex in) asking if they’d received it, but they hadn’t. Lo and behold 10 minutes later, ex’s solicitor then contacts social worker to apologise for lateness, saying father can have more time too, still ignoring me.
But I don’t need more time to refute their fabrications. And they’ve broken their deadline on our court order by 6 days and counting.

Is this worth reporting to the court, or a pick your battles type thing?

I had experienced the same problem couple months ago. Email the court and cc the exs solicitor. Highliting non compliance with court orders. Phone the court too. Make sure they have it on record. Do not prompt her any more. If she really wanted an nmo she would do what it takes. She will merely say you are controlling or harassing. By all means, my biggest mistake was not replying according to my court date. You would have been given a date to reply by. Irrespective of when she has replied to or not. Put in a reply and stick to the date. Make reasonable/concise arguments and assure the court u hold no risk or harm to her ot children. Her solicitors will blame you for not copying with the court date either.

I had experienced the same problem couple months ago. Email the court and cc the exs solicitor. Highliting non compliance with court orders. Phone the court too. Make sure they have it on record. Do not prompt her any more. If she really wanted an nmo she would do what it takes. She will merely say you are controlling or harassing. By all means, my biggest mistake was not replying according to my court date. You would have been given a date to reply by. Irrespective of when she has replied to or not. Put in a reply and stick to the date. Make reasonable/concise arguments and assure the court u hold no risk or harm to her ot children. Her solicitors will blame you for not copying with the court date either.
Exactly what I did, thanks a lot!

Back