Guest viewing is limited

Email account nightmare .

Merlin836

Experienced member
I know this may not seem a huge problem but are there any email accounts that are decent that I'll be able to use to send bundies etc.

Ive used the same email address throughout all of this for court , Cafcass , legal representation etc and today for reasons unknown I find my email account is blocked .
I've been in touch with the email service provider via their help forms but I've heard nothing yet .

I did not use my Google account originally because when I went to send documents it would often state the receiver would have to view the document via a link as the file was too large so I used a different provider which allowed me to send larger files .
It's been fine until today but now I cannot get to my email and I'm waiting for important documents .
It's a nightmare , .
I wondered if there are any email providers that allowed me to send larger files that I can look at using

As DadLad says for bundles. It's very odd your email has been blocked. Which email provider is it? First thing is to tell the court your email address has changed and ask them to resend anything after x date (ie the last date you could get into your email) as you can no longer access your previous email. And give it to anyone else important as well.

Second thing is try and set up forwarding from your old email to your new one - trouble is you need to login to do that. Could it be you missed a renewal fee for keeping the email account? I have one with an annual fee (but it's taken automatically).

Last edited:
Hi sorry for the extremely late replies !
It was GMX . My account had been blocked and was given various reasons why it could be blocked but not a specific one as to why I was blocked but they've reopened it for me so hopefully it's working now .
Luckily I always save my court orders , reports etc but it's a bit worrying when you're relying on responses via email .
Hopefully it's working again now

Back