Guest viewing is limited

Does a FHDRA always happen?

I have never heard of that because the whole point of FHDRA is to see if things can be resolved. If they can then there is no final hearing. If no agreements can be reached then it goes to final hearing.

I have never heard of that because the whole point of FHDRA is to see if things can be resolved. If they can then there is no final hearing. If no agreements can be reached then it goes to final hearing.
Thanks, I realise the reasons. But if there is no way other party is open to negotiate, then seems a bit pointless.

My experience is that my ex, when away from the influences of her friends, Mumsnet and her new "family", would be far less confrontational and gobby.

You might find you can eek out some more time with your children before the final hearing which will leave you in a better position for final outcomes.

An FHDRA can be the final hearing if matters are resolved during. It can happen, depends on dug-in the other side are, and whether or not they can be swayed by the judge on the day. Judges want cases resolved as quickly as practical, so they tend to prod a bit at the FHDRA. Unless there are formal safeguarding issued raised by CAFCASS, in which case the court has a duty to thrash those out before it makes a conclusion.

Back