Guest viewing is limited

Divorce Certificate

AppleTV

Hi,

I cant get married until i get divorce certificate, my final divorce order is due next month, when i apply for final order online on the day its due, will i get it straight away or there is a delay of few days? please advise the process.

Thanks

Hi,

I cant get married until i get divorce certificate, my final divorce order is due next month, when i apply for final order online on the day its due, will i get it straight away or there is a delay of few days? please advise the process.

Thanks
Hi, Once your decree absolute application has been received by the court, your divorce will be finalised within approximately two to three weeks. This is the usual amount of time it takes to receive your decree absolute certificate, the final piece of paper you need to prove you are officially divorced and free to remarry.

thanks, so for e.g if i am due to apply for final order today 2nd sep, i go online and click apply, lets say i receive the certificate on 9th sep, what will be the date on the certificate 2nd sep or 9th sep. and what date i'll be considered officially divorced? 2nd or 9th sep

because as i said for legal reason i cant get remarried without me officially divorced.

Thanks for all your help

thanks, so for e.g if i am due to apply for final order today 2nd sep, i go online and click apply, lets say i receive the certificate on 9th sep, what will be the date on the certificate 2nd sep or 9th sep. and what date i'll be considered officially divorced? 2nd or 9th sep

because as i said for legal reason i cant get remarried without me officially divorced.

Thanks for all your help
It will be dated the date the court stamp the document and post it out to you.

Back