Guest viewing is limited

Disregarding PR

You have anything in writing from your solicitor regarding this? Does your solicitor have an out of hours number?
I have the letter sent out to my ex with the time scale and advising that after we will apply straight away for PSO no out of hours

Ok so she knows about the PSO, didn’t comment and asked you to return them early instead.

In which case the email to her needs to be different.

If you don’t reply to the email she might just send the police.

Hobnobs idea is good - call the police and pre-enpt it. No they would t take it seriously if you asked for a port alert because they’d need a court order for that.

How about emailing her saying

Please forward written proof of the location of the children’s new school as the council have informed you there are no school applications within the same region.

And don’t even mention return dates.

With the police just inform them you are keeping the children due to risk of abduction and a prohibited steps order is pending and was submitted on Friday. Ie give them information and your intentions and why rather than asking them to do something.

I have the letter sent out to my ex with the time scale and advising that after we will apply straight away for PSO no out of hours
This makes me even more certain she is intending to take them out of the country. If you get a PSO that states she needs your permission she won't be able to.

With the police just inform them you are keeping the children due to risk of abduction and a prohibited steps order is pending and was submitted on Friday. Ie give them information and your intentions and why rather than asking them to do something.
Yes good shout Ash

Ok so she knows about the PSO, didn’t comment and asked you to return them early instead.

In which case the email to her needs to be different.

If you don’t reply to the email she might just send the police.

Hobnobs idea is good - call the police and pre-enpt it. No they would t take it seriously if you asked for a port alert because they’d need a court order for that.

How about emailing her saying

Please forward written proof of the location of the children’s new school as the council have informed you there are no school applications within the same region.

And don’t even mention return dates.

Solicitor asked same but she didn't had confirmation from council at that time , I will email her .

police mentioned she is allowed to take children out of country for 28 days .

Solicitor asked same but she didn't had confirmation from council at that time , I will email her .

police mentioned she is allowed to take children out of country for 28 days .
28 days is usual unless you have a court order otherwise. I have to inform mother if I'm taking my daughter anywhere other than the country I live in. Mother does not have to inform me if she leaves the UK for a holiday providing it's less than 28 days

28 days is usual unless you have a court order otherwise. I have to inform mother if I'm taking my daughter anywhere other than the country I live in. Mother does not have to inform me if she leaves the UK for a holiday providing it's less than 28 days
We Have court order she is having live with and 28 days without my permission holiday.

It sounds as though you're committed to keeping them now. Do not back track on this as it'll go against you. I didn't back track on anything no matter what and Cafcass noted this by saying I was consistent throughout.

Another red flag is that solicitor asked her again like she did in July, ro confirm children's residence in the area... and no reply.

Have court order, emails etc ready for the police. Keep calm and explain clearly your reasons for doing this. If you haven't already done so email your ex letting her know your intentions and that any further contact should be directed to your solicitor. Explain to your girls that mummy and daddy are sorting something out and the good news is they will be staying with you for a while longer. Be prepared for a visit from your ex. If you can have someone else with you that would be good. Personally I wouldn't open the door, if she gets abusive call the police

Emergency social services... civil matter nothing to do with them
What court will consider if children’s not returned 🤔

Back