Guest viewing is limited

Dating?

Majsvibe

Hey guys,

Got my final hearing in May now. Now I only working civilised hours I feel like I’ve all the time in the world. So I started putting myself out there.

A old friend who’s Hungarian 12 years ago we almost got together before I met my now ex came back into my life. She going through a divorce I didn’t know this we met and things went great she looked amazing very cute, funny and I had no idea she had three kids. The second time we met up we end up sleeping together it was the first time in years for me since my ex. Can’t lie it was epic and I felt like a virgin who’s having sex for the first time lol I got divorced in March and I can’t lie it was nice having some company for a change.

Turns out she was using me to brag to her now ex husband to get a divorce then I hear voices in the back ground of young kids she tells me she’s a mother of three girls 🫣.

Now I don’t have a lot of experience with girls only serious relationship I had I got married to her and known her for 10years. But WOW what a reintroduction into the world of females. I feel like am a magnet for wounded from previous relationships 😂.

Anyone else been involved in anything like this? Or being used for sex? I mean it was great BUT I kept recordings, texts and evidence of her wanting to have sex etc. I genuinely don’t feel like I can be normal around a girl again after my ex and the on going torture of not seeing my kids for 2 years and will be 2.5years until the final hearing?

Anyone else feel like this? I would be nice getting into a nice relationship with someone normal and mentally stable.

Back