Guest viewing is limited

Court

Not started yet as only sent forms this week but I just got a feeling she won't turn up as she didn't even try the mediation

I'm only doing all this because I tried to do it without going through the courts but she keep changing the days I see my son
I think they will give her a chance as a no show but then just go ahead if she continues. As some women don't show to delay things 🙄

If I went to court for a child arrangement and the mother doesn't turn up what would the court do
Firstly, if she doesn't turn up and doesnt inform the court of her intention or request an adjournment, the first thing the court will consider is whether the papers have been served properly and will look closely at how and when they were served. If they are satisfied they are served they will likely adjourn for a further hearing, but at the same time they will take a dim view that the respondent (your ex) has not attended.

My ex did that a few years ago and nothing happened. They got another date but did say if she didn't turn up to that then they would go ahead without her.

Back