Guest viewing is limited

Court ordered extra days through hoilday

scottpdog

Hi, court has ordered my partner to have 1 extra day each week the children are on hoilday attached to his usual contact. So if they have 1 week off 1 extra day attached 2 weeks off school 2 extra days attached.

Christmas time the children have 2 weeks off 2 extra days attached to their usual contact. He has them usual contact saturday 28th morning 9am till Sunday 29th 7pm.

My question does he have them 2 full days or is is 2 nights, court order states 2 additional days attached to usual contact. We're saying 28th 29th usual days then 30th 31st additional days.
Would this be right or is ex right she's stating 28th 29th usual contact usually go home 7pm on the 29th and they sleep 29th and 30th being the 2 extra days gping home 31st 7pm.

So sleeping 3 nights instead Of the usual 1 night or going by days not nights making it 4 days , honestly we're confused and solicitor wants a big fee to clarify.

Hope someone can make sense of what I'm saying here.

Whichever way I read it it seems to be four days and three nights (Saturday/Sunday/Monday). So you get two extra nights and two extra days.

Back