Guest viewing is limited

Court order violations

Irfan101

How can I report violations of a court order, and what form should I use? Additionally, how early must these violations be submitted before the hearing? Also, could you provide information on the associated costs? I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but I would really appreciate your help!

Yes,
1. She has used my identity documents beyond what was ordered in the order. It was suppose to renew my child passport. But she has used it for registering the birth of another child which I am not sure is mine.
2. She has not given the kids on the days they were suppose to come to me.
3. To make me look bad she hasn't sent their homework's even though I have done some other work apart from their homework.
4. Went out on FB and has shamed me for following the order - such as I was told to have kids for 5 nights on two occasions and she didn't agree to one week where I had to just keep them to complete that 5 nights.
5. Did not bring my youngest one on multiple occasions to have control over other 2 older kids staying with me. so they can return back to her as they would miss their youngest brother.

List goes on.

12 times in 4 months. I feel there is no point in having the order in place where she is not adhering to it. This seems to go on and on.

12 times in 4 months. I feel there is no point in having the order in place where she is not adhering to it. This seems to go on and on.
Bring it back to court. Just make sure you have screen shots of the FB as it's family law and should not be shared on any form of social media. Don't respond angrily to her or on social media, just keep it as evidence.

Back