Guest viewing is limited

Converting iPhone text to PDF for court

You. Could sign upto adobe for a free 7 day trial, from that you can do this

Take a screenshot of the message by pushing the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time. Find the screenshot in the Photos app. Tap the Export icon button in the lower-left corner. Select Import to Acrobat.

We had a look at doing that but there are two years of messages needed and that will take a long time. We were hoping there was an app that would be able to do it quicker.

Or try this,again with Adobe

Is there a way to export an entire text thread from iPhone?
Can I export an entire iMessage conversation? Yes, you can export a whole iMessage conversation to a PDF file. Simply open up the conversation, select File, then Print. You can then select Export to PDF to export an entire iMessage conversation.
https://www.adobe.com › hub › exp...

Honestly, google Can I export an entire iMessage conversation? And it should show some step by step videos , but it is possible,I assume messages are to back up evidence you already have?

I think method 2 here might be the easiest:

If that doesn't work, look for "export" options. Hopefully there will he an onboard way you can export to pdf. The other route is "print" to pdf. this would not involve a printer. It just creates a pdf which you can then forward to wherever you need.

So you don't have a computer at all? The easiest way might be to insert the screenshots of the texts as images into a word document. Does it have to be pdf? If it does you can then "print" the word document as a pdf - so it becomes a pdf as Resolute mentioned "Print to pdf).

But you need a computer to do that. I'm not sure how you could set out messages as pdf without a computer unless each message was a separate document.

We do have a computer just dont have a Mac to do it as advised in the above link. My son paid £30 for lifetime in the end for an app that basically copies all contents of your phone into folders and can print to pdf while conversations which was handy.

We do have a computer just dont have a Mac to do it as advised in the above link. My son paid £30 for lifetime in the end for an app that basically copies all contents of your phone into folders and can print to pdf while conversations which was handy.
on a Mac, its a piece of cake, go to iMessages and print from the beginning, but in the print dialogue choose save as pdf. on a windows computer, it doesnt play nicely. Do you know anyone who has a Mac who you can create a profile on, print the messages and then delete the profile afterwards.

One crucial point, ensure that the messages for the iPhone are saved and synced to iCloud and set to keep "forever". That way, whatever apple device you have, get or acquire will sync with your apple sign in.

Probably doesn't sound helpful, but if you have a friend who has a Mac, it would make life easier. or there are Mac emulators that effectively turn you windows machine into an apple, but they cost.....

just a thought, if you went into your nearest Apple Store, I wonder if they would do this for you? might be worth asking,, nothing to lose?

When my partner showed his iPhone messages in court, he screenshotted them making sure they showed the time and date they were sent on. We then saved them into a word document and then used the site I love PDF to convert them into PDF format. The site is free to use.

We know someone who has a Mac so will try that option first and if needed will definitely try the method KF31 has advised.

Thank you everyone.

We know someone who has a Mac so will try that option first and if needed will definitely try the method KF31 has advised.

Thank you everyone.
keep the messages on the iPhone as well and if the other side says you have manipulated the evidence, offer them the phone for forensic challenge, I'll wager they decline.

Back