Guest viewing is limited

Contested Hearing Cross examination

25230934Lj

Hi all,

I would appreciate any advice on the type of questions to ask during cross examination and how best to prepare myself, I’ve been presented with a non mole in which I’ve contested for obvious reasons as complete lies and false accusations, most of which were dated almost 4 years ago and handled in court prior to my CAO being awarded via Scott schedule and an undertaking which I regret but allowed me
To progress with CAO. Now my ex partner has done it all again. I am litigant in person now as exhausted all my finances previously to the sum of £35k on the web of her lies and resistance.

So any help on questions that I need to ask as I don’t believe that I will awarded QLR as courts mentioned due to availability. Also how to prepare myself
To their questions and how best to respond. She has zero evidence and zero
Substance.

Thanks in advance

Luke

Although i can't answer the specific questions, i do wonder how a NMO is obtained without evidence ('complete lies and false accusations')? Are they handed out like hot cakes when requested?

Although i can't answer the specific questions, i do wonder how a NMO is obtained without evidence ('complete lies and false accusations')? Are they handed out like hot cakes when requested?
I believe so, courts take someone’s word as truth and put protective measures in place I guess but yes, very easy for someone to have a non mole served.no truth or evidence required. She staged a situation the other day during handover where plotted that I touched her arm
Twice whilst reaching out for my son as I always do although court order does state she is to remain in her vehicle(ive asked courts to elimate us doing handovers and allow third party but my ex/mother persists I do it) although she falsely claims I abuse her constantly,I am the true victim to her constant abuse,escaped the relationship and she’s still doing it to me.

they are by the looks of it... on the basis that all allegations need to be looked into, therein lies a significant caveat or delay especially when there is a child contact application in progress regardless of how ridiculous the allegations are...

in my case i was buying guns and knive 'apparently', come four years later when the fact find takes place, this serious allegation is withdrawn.... WTF

just attempts to destroy or defame character of a father or to intentionally and irresponsibily harm his position in court.

Back