Guest viewing is limited

Contacting Cafcass

Merlin836

Experienced member
This may seem obvious maybe but I will ask anyway .
How do you contact Cafcass ?
I only ask because my egress emails only contain the email address ****[email protected]

I've sent email through the egress section too to this address with for the attention of (insert Cafcass member ) but I've never had a reply and I've no idea if it's even read .
I have an issue with dates of a ICFA sessions course I've been on since June going past the next hearing date in August .
The report which is integral will not be submitted till after the hearing , I was told to contact Cafcass and no reply as of yet .

Does everybody have to use this 'generic' email address ?

if you know the name of the cafcass officer you wish to communicate with, send an email to first [email protected] , but in the first instance ensure that you do not give out an confidential information other than a request to communicate until you get a reply.

so,

ref cafcass ref no , or case number
Dear insert name, I am trying to reach out to you to discuss ICFA dates that go beyond the court instructed dates. Can you please contact me so that we resolve this matter please.

Yours Faithfully
etc etc

This may seem obvious maybe but I will ask anyway .
How do you contact Cafcass ?
I only ask because my egress emails only contain the email address ****[email protected]

I've sent email through the egress section too to this address with for the attention of (insert Cafcass member ) but I've never had a reply and I've no idea if it's even read .
I have an issue with dates of a ICFA sessions course I've been on since June going past the next hearing date in August .
The report which is integral will not be submitted till after the hearing , I was told to contact Cafcass and no reply as of yet .

Does everybody have to use this 'generic' email address ?
We have this one: [email protected]

Thing with generic group email addresses, no-one really bothers with them much and you may have quite a delay before you get to talk to someone who can help.
This may be why I did not get a reply a few months back although it states in my egress from them to contact that address.
This is a bit of a concern , I'll see if I can ring them later

Thing with generic group email addresses, no-one really bothers with them much and you may have quite a delay before you get to talk to someone who can help.
I totally agree, my son emailed this one around 4 weeks ago asking for the cafcass officer who did the safeguard letter to call him…..we are yet to get a response.

I think at the bottom on the last page of the cafcass safeguarding letter it says "please contact cafcass if there are errors in the report", there may be an email or number there next to it but I am not 100 percent sure on that.

I think at the bottom on the last page of the cafcass safeguarding letter it says "please contact cafcass if there are errors in the report", there may be an email or number there next to it but I am not 100 percent sure on that.
This is the one I used but it does say generic on it and I do wonder if they buried in a avalanche of emails .
I'll try ringing tomorrow

Back