Guest viewing is limited

Contact

Afaisal1

This is the first time I’m sending a message, sorry if it’s in wrong place

Basically, My wife left with 2 kids approx 3 weeks ago,I got hoMe and they had gone, I went straight to police station as not home the officer took her number and she made false allegations that I pushed her and hit my kid

I got put on bail with no direct or indirect contact with her or kids

I have thought to arrange contact agreement with her regarding the kids directly, if she does not reply or not willing to give any contact what could I do?

I have evidence she’s hit the kids, photos / videos and children admitting she hit them , sons letter to me saying mum said she will kill me etc etc

I don’t want to make things complicated in court just need contact asap

Thanks for your help and support just been very difficult over last 3 weeks

It's a bit much when it's you who goes to the Police over your kids disappearance and end up on bail! How long does the bail last? You wouldn't get far in court anyway until the bail is lifted and your name cleared - usually after they've investigated.

However, don't contact her directly right now or she could accuse you of harrassment and take out a non molestation order.

Seems to me that she is not going to agree to let you see the kids by her behaviour so far. You could possibly ask a third party - mutual friend or relative - to contact her and ask. If she refuses then your only option to see the kids is mediation (which she will probably not go to) and then court.

If you have anything that clears you of allegations - take it to the Police.

Thanks for your reply, really appreciate it
I’m due to go police station next week.

There was a allegation she made in 2017 that I punched my child, I was interviewed at police station then she changed her statement

She’s been on medication for over a year and I did all kids duties e.g school runs as she was unfit

Back