Guest viewing is limited

"CMS Watch" organisation collecting data

Ash

Administrator
Staff member
Admin and Moderator
This organisation is trying to challenge the shortcomings in the CMS (and seems to be the one who started the petition linked on here recently, for a public enquiry). Although they are collecting data via surveys, which might help them argue the case, just be mindful of keeping your details private if completing a form - I assume there's an option to complete it anonymously.

"Tragically, some among us have lost family members to suicide as a direct consequence of these failings."

When vested interests in the domestic violence / family law industry engage in widespread and systematic legal and administrative abuse against men to such an extence that the men take their own lives.

That's not suicide.

That's genocide.

And 10 men a week die as a result of female perpetrated domestic violence and abuse (which would include economic abuse, such as this).

And can amount to a very serious crime under the International Criminal Courts Act 2001 (Part 5 - Offences Under Domestic Law) - https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2001/17/part/5

Not my risk and I'm not advising them.

What could possibly go wrong for the politicians and vested interests behind this ... it's not like Reform UK are polling at 12% ...

Oh hang on...

I have always wondered about petitions and being put on a list of sorts.
Not sure I understand? But thinking about it, do you mean if you sign petitions the Gov may have you labelled in some way, with all your details? I guess that's possible. They have loads of info about us from every .Gov site we use I guess.

Yeah that's what I mean. Probably over thinking it and as you say they have all our info anyway.

Reactions: Ash
No it's a good point! I'm not sure they could do much with the info though unless you joined some illegal organisation or something.

Back