Guest viewing is limited

Child access arrangements and court applications

At least if you go to court you could get a progression to 2-2-5-5 by age three even if it’s her choice of schedule initially (or similar). It could be worth paying for to get it settled at this age, but if it was standard on separation by law it would be fairer.

I think if I ever won the euro millions or lottery I’d employ people to fight to change the law. The only people who seem to benefit are the solicitors. They say courts are overloaded, maybe they need to look at the similar cases up and down the country and question whether the law is actually right in the first place.

Reactions: Ash
I think if I ever won the euro millions or lottery I’d employ people to fight to change the law. The only people who seem to benefit are the solicitors. They say courts are overloaded, maybe they need to look at the similar cases up and down the country and question whether the law is actually right in the first place.
I think there's too much vested interest to change things.
Agree with your point though.

Reactions: Ash
Agree - I think even if you were a multi millionaire you would struggle to get things changed. When I wrote to a Minister (via MP) the Government blamed the Family courts and the family courts blame the Government. Ultimately though it is the Government as they make the laws.

Back