Guest viewing is limited

Case management after Ff

mainstay92

Experienced member
Hi All,

If fact find is done, no results yet for ff as will be sent to Solicitors. However a case management has been planned. Is this a good sign dad can see kids?

When you say Case Management do you mean a Directions Hearing or perhaps a Dispute Resolution Appointment?

Who planned it? Have you had a notice of hearing from the court?

The only place I have come across Case Management as a term is in Position Statements written by solicitor or barrister. It has been where they try to excuse bypassing process to my ex's advantage.

When you say Case Management do you mean a Directions Hearing or perhaps a Dispute Resolution Appointment?

Who planned it? Have you had a notice of hearing from the court?

The only place I have come across Case Management as a term is in Position Statements written by solicitor or barrister. It has been where they try to excuse bypassing process to my ex's advantage.
The Judge has ordered it after the fact find. He will give written judgement before case Management.

Case management could be directions from a judge without a hearing. There may be opportunity for you to submit a statement in response to the judgement.

Tbh, I do not think case management is a good or a bad sign.

If you dont see your kids tho. Would it not be a good sign you will?
Case management could be directions from a judge without a hearing. There may be opportunity for you to submit a statement in response to the judgement.

Tbh, I do not think case management is a good or a bad sign.

My understanding is that CASE MANAGEMENT is the term given to hearings such as FHDRA, DRA, DIRECTIONS appointments which are intended to steer the CASE journey through the court system rather than things like FINAL HEARINGS, FACT FINDS etc.

That would include GATE KEEPING as well which through my experience was just a check box but I can see recently it seems there are Proactive case decisions being made without parties present, so maybe worth putting in a POSITION STATEMENT if you think the next point of steering by a judge will be unattended by parties.

Back