Guest viewing is limited

Can I visit unannounced? Urgent

liam3030

Basically, I am waiting for the FHDRA in a few weeks and have only seen our daughter once for 5 minutes in over 7 weeks now (we spent every day together for 6 years) and only had a few video calls for a few minutes at a time. I was wondering if I could turn up unannounced to see her or just wait for the first court date. Will this affect me in any way? Me and the whole family are blocked all over messaging and social media and I have no way to contact the Mother, I am not sure if there are allegations she tried it at first and calmed down I don't have an NMO or anything from the police. (it was for her alleged verbal abuse the day she left yet this was a simple argument when the marriage broke down)
I wasn't going to turn up at her house as I have no idea where she actually lives now it was a venue that I know our daughter will be at during the week with her Mother. I have made every attempt for our daughter to have a relationship with me but a reason is never given and I just get blocked and threatened and she is using this as a way of control.

I am just worried about upsetting our daughter, but every time she speaks to me, she cries for me. I am at a total loss here.

Many thanks

Last edited:
Appreciate its tough but I'd await the hearing.

Think you're giving her a potential opportunity if you do visit

Reactions: Ash
Back