Guest viewing is limited

Cafcass report

Gavjmj

Hi,

I’m a normal loving dad always had a good relationship with my kids. As per most on here after the break down of our relationship the talk of abuse and control etc etc started to form a narrative to take the kids…
Anyway I just had the cafcass report and I did as per the advice of my solicitor and reading here, kept it child focused and refused to bad mouth my ex. It seems the report was so bias; spoke with her first where she told how ‘abusive’ I am and the kids are scared to be with me… she arranged to see the kids when with her and in a location of her choice. I got a 30 min phone call and it felt like I was being tested for abusive behaviour…she has limited my time with the kids so much that unsurprisingly the kids told cafcasss they are happy with the current set up, which is one night a week and the weekend the next week (obviously I’m not I would like 50:50). The report is damming and pretends to be unbiased but it’s not they have bought this narrative of abuse and have recommended I see my kids an unacceptable amount to me. Help where on earth do I go next!
Also I’m asking for the kids to be vaccinated (not Covid, all childhood vaccines) cafcass has recommended they aren’t. How have they become medical experts, has anyone got advice experience on this?
I have solicitor but have run out of money.

Oh she’s also trying to take the house it’s fun!

🤯

Also I’m asking for the kids to be vaccinated (not Covid, all childhood vaccines) cafcass has recommended they aren’t. How have they become medical experts, has anyone got advice experience on this?
I can answer this part.
My partner and his ex couldn't agree on some vaccinations and other medical things. So the court said they had to do mediation. His ex is one of those won't budge types, no compromising or meeting in the middle. So the judge just went along with NHS recommendations.
Cafcass should not being offering their opinion on any medical situations. You can easily argue this point against their 'recommenations'.

Back