Guest viewing is limited

C100 tips welcome

AmIAStepMumNow

Hey Guys and Gals..

I am helping my partner fill in the dreaded C100 form and have read that the print version is better than the online submission version as the question about who the child lives with allows you to put both parents (eg joint residency)...
However the form I have from HMRC gives only these options for this question
"
1d. Who do the children currently live with?"
Applicant(s)
Respondent(s)
Other

Do I tick OTHER???
I know this is a question that can trip us up badly if we put child lives with Mum

thanks!!!

for the answer to Q5b.. having read the template letter and advice here... What structure is an alternate weekend arrangement known as?
Its clearly not a 2 2 5 5

for the answer to Q5b.. having read the template letter and advice here... What structure is an alternate weekend arrangement known as?
Its clearly not a 2 2 5 5
There is no numbered structure for that, it's just termed alternate weekends, Friday to Monday.

Is that what you're aiming for?

You would just say - Every other week-end from school on Friday to school drop off on Monday, and one midweek overnight, plus half the school holidays with defined weeks. If that's what you're asking for. Or Every other week-end from school on Friday to 6pm (or 7pm) on Sunday and half the school holidays with defined weeks.

Back