Guest viewing is limited

Barrister recommendations

callie2406

Looking for recommendations for an excellent barrister. I have bipolar and left controlling wife - she has only allowed access to my son supervised by my parents for a year now. Despite spending over £30k on solicitors fees still not allowed overnight access. Cafcass agreed overnight but my ex wife would not agree so thrown out. My mum is good enough to supervise all day but not when he’s asleep!!

I'll message you. 30k on solicitors - I am really sorry to hear that. What stage are you at? If Cafcass agreed overnights and you say she wouldn't agree and it got thrown out, was that at a directions hearing after a Section 7? Presumably you're looking for a barrister for a final hearing now - is that right?

Can I also check your username is anonymous please and not using anyone's real name? Not even a pet's name! If it is I can change it for you.

Hi it was at DRA hearing. Cafcass agreed supervised overnight - the other side wanted to cross examine which they can’t so it was stopped. our solicitor asked for interim hearing but they said no district judge available. so now we have to start again. we need medical report on bipolar even though it’s supervised still and barrister. username is anonymous. thanks. we really want recommendation of a barrister as we need someone to fight our corner - my illness was never issue till I left my ex.

Reactions: Ash
Back