Guest viewing is limited

Barrister Misled

Londondad

So, if ex intentionally misled you, to attempt to include something on a court order, and her barrister/solicitor knowingly participated, can you report their representation to the appropriate regulatory authority?

Can you not explain the exact circumstances? More detail would be helpful.

Ultimately it's the courts responsibility and final decision as to what goes into a court order and how it's written. If the order is sealed, that's therefore been reviewed and sealed by a judge as being an accurate reflection of their decision.

Ex's team requested all my comms with school & gp. Judge said "ask them first".
Ex's barrister next day emailed me saying 'apparently' ex already had asked but was told no, therefore they'd like to include the disclosure issue in interim order. I questioned when they asked, to which I got no answer then suddenly it was removed from the draft order.

Now her solicitor contacted GP & school formally. So I'd like to know if either a) they already did make a request which was refused (when and why), or whether they attempted to mislead me and potentially the court in obtaining disclosures.

I'm wondering if it actually matters. Wouldn't it be easier to get the disclosures yourself?

Ex's team requested all my comms with school & gp. Judge said "ask them first".
Ex's barrister next day emailed me saying 'apparently' ex already had asked but was told no, therefore they'd like to include the disclosure issue in interim order. I questioned when they asked, to which I got no answer then suddenly it was removed from the draft order.

Now her solicitor contacted GP & school formally. So I'd like to know if either a) they already did make a request which was refused (when and why), or whether they attempted to mislead me and potentially the court in obtaining disclosures.
Has the court not done a court order to obtain the disclosures?

I'm wondering if it actually matters. Wouldn't it be easier to get the disclosures yourself?
I'm not fussed about them tbh- she thinks she can prove alienation with multiple disclosures of mine. It's just I don't think it's fair they can continue to lie about things, especially when they were about to mislead the court.

Has the court not done a court order to obtain the disclosures?
No, the court told her she should 'ask first' before applying for an order. She told the judge she hadn't asked, then barrister seemingly lied to me saying they had (which they clearly haven't), so they now want to apply for one and tried to 'slip' it into the draft order.

No, the court told her she should 'ask first' before applying for an order. She told the judge she hadn't asked, then barrister seemingly lied to me saying they had (which they clearly haven't), so they now want to apply for one and tried to 'slip' it into the draft
Could be that there is nothing in the reports as she previously said to prove alienation.. the Judge will see for himself they weren't asked for. Your Barrister can say it too she has said she has proof yet never asked for the disclosures.. says it all really.. Judge will see through them

Could be that there is nothing in the reports as she previously said to prove alienation.. the Judge will see for himself they weren't asked for. Your Barrister can say it too she has said she has proof yet never asked for the disclosures.. says it all really.. Judge will see through them
That's a really good point. She's claimed alienation without even having the evidence first

That's a really good point. She's claimed alienation without even having the evidence first
It's her job to prove Alienation, not hers.. my guess is she has no proof .. she really put her own foot in it, saying she has proof through school records and not providing them.

Back