Guest viewing is limited

Abh charge

Also sorry forgot to say thank you so much for the list I will ll definitely phone them all tomorrow

I give you my word I ain't done it .
I will to take a lie detector anything to prove it.

I have messaged a few solicitors and they all have say I can't get it as the police didn't use my statement in court for the Abh charge.
I explained I pulled out as she told me if I carry on I can't see our son.

I'm still going to phone around tomorrow, will she definitely get legal aid now?
And what do you think on the chance of the nmo order?

I'm not registered or anything as having dyslexia I just can't read or right very good at all .

Do you think this is going to effect the court case in November for the c2?

You need to understand properly what is happening in your case -
Your enemy is your ex who is going to lie like hell. She may already have a legal aid solicitor who knows how to play this game and drag this case.

Your weakness is you can't LIP.

I don't think your social worker will do anything but create records by updating them.

The best solution is to find a solicitor and act super fast.

and yes, she can stop you seeing them just because she want too.... its sucks. This is where the c100 process.... FHDRA etc comes in so it can start to be decided in court

its a totally mad mad mad mad world

Yeah it's definitely looking that way.
The social worker said yesterday she don't think the mum wants to stop me seeing our son, how wrong was she.
What is LIP? sorry .

I will be on the phone all day tomorrow till I find a solicitor that will help.
I've put my motorbike up for sale and a few other stuff, I'll pay if I have to now .

Want to again thank you all for everything and the support you have all given and are given me thank you . 🙂

The social worker said yesterday she don't think the mum wants to stop me seeing our son, how wrong was she.
What is LIP? sorry .

I've put my motorbike up for sale and a few other stuff, I'll pay if I have to now .

Want to again thank you all for everything and the support you have all given and are given me thank you . 🙂
LiP is short for Litigant in Person.
Each hearing will cost you around £700+ if you have a direct access barrister(no need for solicitors).

If everything is going smoothly which is highly unlikely then you need to be prepared to spend over £7k to £10+

Maybe your case will be different but this is what it looks like now...

Last edited:
Yeah I think I'm going to have to sell a kidney at this rate.
Definitely will look around for a direct access barrister.

What is LIP? sorry .

We got you bud, like we all have each other !

Hi 👋
So been on.phone last 2 days and no help with legal aid at all.
They saying I won't get any help as no DV involved as bail conditions are just for my mum and disabled brother .

So looks like I'll be representing myself start November and I must say I'm shitting myself especially with the new allegations she has made against me.

Spoken to SS and she saying.......she still sticking with that she don't think our son in in any danger with either parent, that she don't think either parent wants to stop the other seeing our son and she is putting forward to the judge her recommendation of 50/50 week on week off.
As she said everything only started when the marriage ended, and we was never involved with SS at all.
To use the appclose app she loves that app and has recommended to loads lol .(Thank you so much for the suggestion)

She is worried with the allegations and counter allegations now that the judge might want do a section 34 done as judge might think our son is in danger with either of us because of everything.

The SS said the ex has asked her for a witness statement for her nmo , have no idea if she will give her one but can't see how see can as nothing happened for her to see.

Also child maintenance, the ex said in a text today,
I know u can't talk to me (in my bail conditions)
But i want the £30.46 you owe for this month's child maintenance.
She also put in caps please don't reply to this message as I don't want you to break your bail conditions. 🤯

With me having my son every other day and having to supply everything do I need to give her anything?
I would rather put in a bank account for him and not give it to her to spend on herself.

Also should I agree with the SS about doing week on week off?
She said it would work better agreeing with her (the social worker) and not fighting for change of residence for our son as I will not get it at all and working with the SS there will be less chance of the judge asking for a section 34.

What you guys think?
I'm loss and worried about what to say in moves hearing as it's in 2 weeks 😣

Back